Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To WiiScope!
Help Support Our Site By Recruiting New Members.
Join Our Growing Community And Post On The Forums.
Thank You!

You are not connected. Please login or register

they are gonna get us someday o.o

4 posters

Do you wanna stop the pedobears?

they are gonna get us someday o.o Vote_lcap50%they are gonna get us someday o.o Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
they are gonna get us someday o.o Vote_lcap50%they are gonna get us someday o.o Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1they are gonna get us someday o.o Empty they are gonna get us someday o.o Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 pm

レックウザ200

レックウザ200

we all have heard of them and have seen them but that just a message that they will come for everyone which mean we must prepare for whats yet to come and i have found a picture of what will truely happen in 2012 if we dont do a thing to stop it

they are gonna get us someday o.o 8x7h4l11

Now that i show you the truth whos whit me to stop them!
lest vote to join the stop the pedobears from destroying the world!

2they are gonna get us someday o.o Empty Re: they are gonna get us someday o.o Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:09 pm

MrFerret

MrFerret
Banned
Banned

Actually think it'd be nice if they took over

3they are gonna get us someday o.o Empty Re: they are gonna get us someday o.o Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 pm

レックウザ200

レックウザ200

not really they are evil

4they are gonna get us someday o.o Empty Re: they are gonna get us someday o.o Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:14 pm

MrFerret

MrFerret
Banned
Banned

how are they evil?

5they are gonna get us someday o.o Empty Re: they are gonna get us someday o.o Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 pm

レックウザ200

レックウザ200

they like little kids and they are gonna destroy the world

6they are gonna get us someday o.o Empty Re: they are gonna get us someday o.o Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm

MrFerret

MrFerret
Banned
Banned

i like little kids too....i wanna rape them..tickle them...and "Play"with them too.....

7they are gonna get us someday o.o Empty Re: they are gonna get us someday o.o Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:29 pm

レックウザ200

レックウザ200

oh crap well atlest u havent do someone important other then enigma

8they are gonna get us someday o.o Empty Re: they are gonna get us someday o.o Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:12 pm

PureEvilCake

PureEvilCake
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

wtf guys XD

9they are gonna get us someday o.o Empty Re: they are gonna get us someday o.o Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:08 am

5gSkyYoshi

5gSkyYoshi

I think it's already somewhat true... D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]