Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To WiiScope!
Help Support Our Site By Recruiting New Members.
Join Our Growing Community And Post On The Forums.
Thank You!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Sun May 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Dexter

Dexter
Founder
Founder

We Win 21-5 win

https://wiiscope.forumotion.net

2Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Re: Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Mon May 03, 2010 1:29 am

Red

Red

i apologize for screwing up n dat war because my oppnent was a side steping pro and i won wen he pic cf wen i had mario switch over to my second main luigi almost one but dumb ass wolf jus side step n down smash

3Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Re: Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Mon May 03, 2010 9:59 am

Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.

In wish I was a part of the war...

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_Realms/site/

4Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Re: Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Mon May 03, 2010 10:40 pm

LightStar

LightStar

i apologize too cause right when the war started my big bro took the cpu Sad

5Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Re: Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Tue May 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Dexter

Dexter
Founder
Founder

Its Ok Be Happy That We Won =)

https://wiiscope.forumotion.net

6Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Re: Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Tue May 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Protoman

Protoman

its wasnt a win we should have been all that prove of we almost got our asses handed to us and sweeped ... luck me i know what im doing since i been doing this awhile and btw sorry for anyone that i didnt let in the war since i havent brawl all of you i couldnt take those risk

if i did let someong else brawl over sasuke (who they said take out) we would have got sweeped so if you want to be a war member brawl me and if i use any of mains thats a sign thankz for your help in the war guys

and for red and knite hold your heads up its a war losing happens just learn from your mistakes and dont make them again

Cya next war and good luck everyone i thinking around saturday or friday we'll have another war

7Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Re: Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 pm

Protoman

Protoman

Results of this war Knite 0-2 Red 1-2 Sasuke 2-0
Jesus & TuTu 2-0
Proto & "idk who was my partner lmao" 2-0

8Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Re: Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Thu May 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Red

Red

damn knite who do u main

9Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Re: Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Sat May 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Protoman

Protoman

wow i just noticed ... we really didnt do as bad as i thought we only lost 4 fights totally and we won 7

10Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Empty Re: Crescent Sea Corsairs War Results Tue May 11, 2010 9:37 pm

LightStar

LightStar

knite won one of the matches he won the first one....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum