Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To WiiScope!
Help Support Our Site By Recruiting New Members.
Join Our Growing Community And Post On The Forums.
Thank You!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some tips & tricks.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some tips & tricks. Empty Some tips & tricks. Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.

I know maybe all possible tricks in the Brawl. I can write some here. I mostly use the Gamecubecontroller, so I'll explain buttons here with gcn-style.

-When playing as Samus, if you press the up and down taunt buttons repeatedly really fast (like up, down, up, down, up, doen, up, down in like less than 2 seconds), you will transform yourself to Zero Suit Samus without having a Smashball. This is good in two ways: 1. If you like to play with Samus and you suck with ZSS, and you have a Smashball, then you can transform yourself to ZSS and then use the Smashball to become Samus again. 2. You like to play with Zero Suit Samus and you suck with Samus, then this is perfect for you! ... Or you can be ZSS from the start of a match and never transform yourself... But this way is much cooler. If you want to learn this, you should first try it in training mode at a slow speed, and then do it in less slower speeds untill you learn this in normal speed.
I know a good trick with ZSS, but it maybe don't fit everyones fighting style, but I like to meteor smash/spike my enemies, and ZSS can do that not only with her up+B and her down+A in air, but also with her down+B,B attack if she manage to kick someone from above and the enemy is in air. But this can get you killed because it takes a while untill you can move again after the attack, and you can't do your up+B after the attack, but you can jump if you haven't allready jumped twice.

-When playing as Pit, try to not get hit while you're flying with your up+B, because most of the times you can't use it again. If you're battling Pit, then you should try to hit him while he's flying.
If someone shoots a thing on your shield, it will be reflected and do more damage than before. If two Pits stand in front of eachothers and a projectile is reflected by one of them, and the other reflect it to, and they do it again and again, after a while one fo them will get hurt, and he will get much more damage than the projectile usually does, and the Pit will probably be knocked of the stage.

-If someone have made you slow-mation, and you are playing with Ness/Lucas, then use your PK Thunder, it's still fast!

-If you're playing as Pokémon Trainer, and someone used the Thunder item that makes you small, press down+B and change Pokémon and you will be normal sized again.

-If youre playing as Zelda/Shiek, adn someone used the Thunder item that makes you big (a corrupted one), press down+B and change character and you will be gigantic the whole match, or untill you die. Don't do this if you are small Razz

-If you are playing with Jigglypuff, and a bomb box (don't remember what it's is called) is nearby, press down+B on it to detonate it, and you won't get hurt!
And if you are Shiek, use your up+B to blow up the box and you won't get hurt Smile

-Don't play as Sonic, because he's cheap.

-Donkey Kong can walk really fast and jump even when he is holding a heavy item.

-If you're playing as Bowser in a stock match, and you and your enemy have one stock left, use side+B on the enemy and take a "suicide" with him, you will win the match, because he is under you and will get outside the stage first.

-Link's and Toon Link's shield can protect them from projectiles.

-If Jigglypuff gets shieldbreaked, he will fly of the stage.

All of theese did I discover myself. I might add some more some other time, I'm too tired right now...

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_Realms/site/

2Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:54 pm

レックウザ200

レックウザ200

lol sonic is cheap xD

3Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.

Heheh Very Happy

4Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 am

レックウザ200

レックウザ200

u should put the suicide shallows Razz

5Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 am

Mac

Mac

oh these are gonna be helpful lol.. now i just need to get my ssbb fixed!

6Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:48 pm

レックウザ200

レックウザ200

that zero suit samus one is hard to do on normal x.x

7Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.

Yeah, especially in a real battle with enemies around

8Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Mon May 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Red

Red

these are the people from greats to least camping skills

1 toon link bombs+bomerang+arrows

2. olimar his pkimin is vicious

3 rob laser and spinnging top

4 link Bombs+BOMERANG+arows

5 peach turnups and other random items dats anoying

6 sheik ninja tools- they are good for stunning

7 falco his laser only stun but he have a big flaw if he far

8 Mario his fireballs is ok but u need to activate fludd or have some

9 luigi fireballs he have the worst camping cuz his fireballs only go straight

10 wolf laser he jus like luigi but fail

11 fox laser it dont faze u all it do is give u damage

12 lucario his oraw is okay but it jus go straight not realy gud because falco laser go straight but he fast at shooting

13G&W idk bout his camping but its tempting to try because he can absorb everybody stuff ecept number 1,2,4,5 and 6

14 pit his camping is anoying because his arrows spam but jus use G&W

15 ness ness camping is better den lucas because his pk fire sits u there for a spike or a grab or whatever

16 lucas pkfire jus send u away not realy gud

new camping skills coming soon

9Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Mon May 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.

I hate Lucas, his PK fire can kill in sudden death lol.

10Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Mon May 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.

レックウザ200 wrote:that zero suit samus one is hard to do on normal x.x

Lol, I recently did iit in a online battle against someone in this clan. I'm awesome afro

11Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Tue May 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Red

Red

didy kong camp is also skillful but his banas can be used against him

snake camping is also great but its a good way around it if ur sonic u avoided the grenades but ur runnig is also bad because if theres mines or Now bombs u are done

King D3 his camping is anoying his camping is anoying but dumb his waldle dees slow u down

samus camping comes wit combos charge up ur blast to ful power only use it after 89% of damage because it will be effictive wit her combosthat com wit first u need to shoot the heat seekingmissile den the big missile then use run grab n u will capture them and keep hitting untilethey get away den blast them wit ur blast as soon as grab release but can't be used on falco, fox, wolf, mario,

12Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Tue May 25, 2010 7:43 am

FatassNazi

FatassNazi

Very gut tips, Bowser Jr.

13Some tips & tricks. Empty Re: Some tips & tricks. Tue May 25, 2010 12:12 pm

Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.

Thank you Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: